Tuesday 8 December 2015

The Calling

The Calling by Louise G White 

When I received this book I was excited to get stuck into a book that I hadn't tried before. It is about a girl that travels to different worlds and has supernatural powers (that's what I call them anyway!) It is an exceptionally book and at first I was thinking this girl doesn't get a break but as I read more I was rooting for her and wanted to read more. I found the book easy to read and very well written. Louise describes the characters with such passion and you can picture them in your head, while imaging you are in the story with the characters. 

I loved every page and really like the character Note, I won't tell you who he is as it will give it away but I really liked him in a strange and weird way, I felt he was given a good part in the story. I also liked a couple of other characters and felt that they were described perfect. 

If I was to give the book a mark out of 10 I would give it an 11 as it is that good. I can't wait to read the next one and see where the story takes me. 

If anyone wants a book that will leave them on the edge of their seat and wanting to know more I would highly recommend this book. Well done to the author for such an incredible book!

No comments:

Post a Comment