Sunday 6 March 2016

Silent Cry by Cathy Glass

Silent Cry is about a family needing help and also about some of the children Cathy helped at the time whilst writing this book. It touches on some important issues and gives ulyou a new perspective on some issues that maybe you didn't know existed or had little knowledge about.

As once again Cathy delivers an excellent book that gave me pleasure reading. Cathy touches the lives of these children and families that she helps, she makes a difference in their lives and helps them to prepare for their future.

Silent Cry was a brilliant book about Laura and her family, she had a newborn and was going through some mental health issues and how Cathy explains what she did and what the family went through is written so delicately. I myself think I have a better understanding of what some new mothers go through.

If I could help just one person the way Cathy has then I'd be happy. Reading this book has made me want to help some of these new mums and help make their lives easier when they do have some problems.

Another 10 stars for Cathy Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment