Sunday 6 March 2016

The Boy Noone Loved by Casey Watson

One of my favourite books to read are books by foster carers and when I came across this author I thought I'd give her books a go. I am so glad I did as I'm amazed.

This book is her first book which at the time I didn't know, for a true life story I expected a few parts where I'd be a bit tearful and boy it was a proper tear jerker. This book is about her first foster child and goes through all the experiences she and her family went through with him. I cried at some parts, but was happy in others. Casey did really well in this book and I felt like I was there experiencing it with them. I went through so many emotions reading this book and can't wait to start her next one.

Definatly a good read for people who like true life stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment