Sunday 6 March 2016

The Night The Angels Came by Cathy Glass.

When I started this book I expected it to be the usual foster care book that Cathy writes so after a chapter or two, I was amazed to see it was a different kind of care but still one nonetheless.

It's about a boy who needs looking after when his father will no longer be able to. Cathy writes with such passion and care, I loved the book and was thrilled to have had the pleasure in knowing what she went through with the boy and his father, it was sad in parts and I cried as I read it.

It really puts life into perspective and makes you lucky for what you have. Cathy Glass is an outstanding author with so much passion for what she does in both of her careers. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and love all of her other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment